Magma Venture Capital is a leading Israeli venture capital firm specializing in early-stage investments in communication, semiconductors, internet and new media. Managing Partners Yahal Zilka and Modi Rosen founded Magma in 1999. Since then the firm has sought out innovative companies, and has guided many to successful exits, such as Waze and Provigent.
- Virtual reality vs. augmented reality: A look into high-tech event technology
- 7 Event Security Measures and How to Empower Your Event Team
- Milestone Birthday Event Spotlight at Ziegfeld Ballroom
- Wedding Spotlight: Traditional Jewish Wedding With Vision Event Co.
- How VR Has Changed How We Visualize and Share Ideas
8 April 2019
15 September 2016
24 May 2017
19 December 2016
20 July 2016