Senior Sales Manager
Who We Are:
AllSeated is a rapidly growing venture-backed company with best-in-class products for event planning and layouts. We are changing the game in our industry by leveraging 3D and Virtual Reality technologies to provide vivid visualization of event and venue settings. We have thousands of customers representing both small businesses up to enterprise, and there’s significant market opportunity ahead!
To help fuel our next phase of growth, we are looking for a Senior Sales Manager to work with our Global Vice President for Strategic Accounts to increase our sales at the corporate level. You will be contributing to the overall corporate innovation and the management of Strategic Accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build new business opportunities
- Nourish existing relationships with key partners focused on building a referral network
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quota
- Conduct company and client research to identify the alignment of business strategies and culture
- Host prospective client meetings in collaboration with leadership
- Actively manage productivity reports in Salesforce
- Maintain accurate contact detail for sourced opportunities and prospective contacts
- Develop capabilities presentations and submit proposals at the opportune time
- Identify conferences, trade shows, seminars, and other networking opportunities
- Compose proposal and communication exchange with the client
- Following up on information requests and leading projects and initiatives as assigned
- Understand the strategy of the business as well as current market trends
- Work closely with Customer Support, Operations, Engineering, and Finance departments
- Proactively represent the client’s need internally in the company
- Lead by example, respecting core values of integrity, teamwork, accountability, excellence
- The ideal candidate for this position is someone who has the desire for career growth with a modern, technology-driven company that offers tremendous growth and earning potential.6 to 8 years experience with a proven track record of success in sales
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to structure and negotiate large and complex business deals
- Mature, professional and can build and maintain strong business relationships with clients
- A high degree of ownership, roll-up-your-sleeve attitude and willingness to get tasks completed
- Industry knowledge
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and reprioritize when necessary
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
- Must be a team player within the brand and contribute positive energy
What You Will Get:
- Competitive salary, uncapped commissions, stock options: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages with great coverage.
- Flexibility: All you need is to make your numbers and have fun doing it from wherever you are!
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- Support from everyone: Everyone in the company – interns through CEO is here to help you win that next customer!