SDR (Location: Atlanta Office)
Allseated is the world’s most innovative event technology platform powering hundreds of thousands of events a year. Through a cutting-edge 3D visualization platform including floorplan design tools, venue virtual tours, and revolutionary virtual/hybrid event solutions, Allseated is transforming the event industry and leveraging innovation with superior customer service to help clients grow their businesses. It is the pure power of imagining together.
To help fuel our next phase of growth, we are looking for a Sales Development Representative to provide our Enterprise sales team top-of-funnel leads to increase our sales at the corporate level. This is a true hunter, cold-calling role!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities.
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email.
- Research target accounts, identifying key players, and develop accounts
- Successfully manage and overcome sales objections
- Exceed monthly and quarterly targets
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of qualified prospects in Salesforce
- Document prospect interaction in Salesforce CRM to ensure efficient lead management
- Setting sales Demos for sales executive
- Direct communication with Account Executives to effectively manage opportunities
- Developing your sales craft – As you grow, Allseated grows!
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who has the desire for career growth with a modern, technology-driven company that offers tremendous growth and earning potential.
A minimum of 2-3 years experience in a supporting sales or business development role
- A fearless, learn-it-all attitude and eagerness to work past objections
- A customer-centric focus and interest in driving value-based solutions to our client base
- Engaging phone presence and excellent written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, ready to embrace change
- College degree or equivalent
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped high commissions.
- Stock options
- 401k plan with company contribution.
- Comprehensive health insurance package, including medical, dental, and vision.
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Flexible or remote work arrangements
- Working as part of a fast-growing Mission-driven company, with a fun and vibrant culture and great people all around the world where the employee impact is evident and recognized. Working in a flexible and free environment, being able to take on more responsibilities, and learning a lot, whilst bringing together an amazing, industry-changing product!