Head of Sales – UK Market
Who We Are: Allseated is a rapidly growing, Silicon Valley-based company with best-in-class products for event planning and layouts. We are changing the game in our industry by leveraging 3D and Virtual Reality technologies to provide vivid visualization of event and venue settings. We have thousands of customers, representing both small businesses up to enterprise, and there is significant market opportunity ahead, specifically in the UK market!
- Take lead on the creation, development, and closure of a strong sales pipeline.
- Proactively generate sales/client opportunities and ensure that each is met, engaged and converted in line with business requirements.
- Develop existing and create new strategic partnerships for the business whilst ensuring commerciality throughout remains at the forefront of the partnership.
- Deliver weekly reports on Sales Pipeline, GMV Balance and prospective Sales conversion.
- Work closely with the CEO & co-founders on a regular basis to derive an effective Sales/Marketing Budget and ensure that investment is utilized in the most effective and efficient way.
- Lead on engaging appropriate events (Expos, Exhibitions, Networking Events, Awards, Dinners, etc) and represent the business at each of these with the aim of converting new business leads.
- Create and amend as required, a forecast/pipeline of target events for the business to engage with, with a view to converting the owners/organizers as clients of the business.
- Work closely with the CEO & co-founders to support any/all ongoing investment targets as required.
- The ideal candidate for this position is someone who has the desire for career growth with a modern, technology-driven company that offers tremendous growth and earning potential.
- An understanding of the tech industry and SaaS sales models.
- A good understanding of the events industry and some experience (at least five years) within SaaS sales and or management/organization and selling events concepts.
- A fierce sales drive. You are motivated by selling, converting clients and generating commercial success off your own back.
- A Creative thinker with the ability to think laterally and approach new business opportunities with an entrepreneurial mind.
- Experienced with start-ups/fast-growth businesses.
- A big book of contacts that you can leverage to the business’ advantage is a nice to have
- The ability to balance business goals, commercial targets and a fast-paced sales cycle within a dynamic and reactive sales environment as part of a start-up business environment.
- Charismatic and engaging. Clients warm to you and your ability to make any prospective new business opportunity feels relaxed and engaged.
- You speak your mind and are confident in presenting your views and opinions on challenges, opportunities, and ways to improve, with conviction and professionalism.
What You Will Get:
- Competitive salary, uncapped commissions, stock options: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Flexibility: All you need is to make your numbers and have fun doing it from wherever you are!
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- Support from everyone: Everyone in the company – interns through CEO is here to help you win that next customer!