General Accountant (Location: Atlanta, GA)
Allseated is the world’s most innovative event technology platform powering hundreds of thousands of events a year. Through a cutting-edge 3D visualization platform including floorplan design tools, venue virtual tours, and revolutionary virtual/hybrid event solutions, Allseated is transforming the event industry and leveraging innovation with superior customer service to help clients grow their businesses. It is the pure power of imagining together.
- Perform daily accounting functions such as monitoring cash balances, posting general journal entries, account reconciliations, and performing financial analysis
- Take a key role in the month-end close, and participate in the preparation of internal and external financial reports
- Full ownership of assigned account reconciliations with a deep understanding of underlying transactions and ending balances, and key change drivers
- Responsible for preparation of audit working papers and various schedules to track balances
- Contribute to streamlining the month-end close process, and the year-end audit process
- Create EFT and wire transfers in accordance with the company policy
- Responsible for preparing cash flow reports and monitoring cash flow
- Work on special projects, as appropriate
- Comply with internal controls, accounting policies, and other financial policies
Duties and responsibilities are subject to change at any time as demanded by the needs of the company.
- Post-secondary education in accounting
- Accounting designation (CPA, CMA), or working towards a designation is preferred
- 3 – 5+ years’ experience in accounting/finance
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Comprehensive health insurance package, including medical, dental, and vision.
- 401k plan with company contribution.
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Flexible or remote work arrangements
- Working as part of a fast-growing Mission-driven company, with a fun and vibrant culture and great people all around the world where the employee impact is evident and recognized. Working in a flexible and free environment, being able to take on more responsibilities, and learning a lot, whilst bringing together an amazing, industry-changing product!