Enterprise Sales Development Representative (Location: Atlanta, GA)
Allseated is the world’s most innovative event technology platform powering hundreds of thousands of events a year. Through a cutting-edge 3D visualization platform including floorplan design tools, venue virtual tours, and revolutionary virtual/hybrid event solutions, Allseated is transforming the event industry and leveraging innovation with superior customer service to help clients grow their businesses. It is the pure power of imagining together.
To help fuel our next phase of growth, we are searching for a Sales Development Talent to qualify, prospect, and generate opportunities to support our US Enterprise sales teams. This role will play a key part in our continued success and presents a great opportunity to learn SaaS sales at an innovative, industry-leading tech company. In this role, you’ll be part of the Enterprise Sales team and work alongside the Director of Inside Sales.
Are you looking to get into or grow your career in tech sales at a fun, high-growth SaaS company?
Duties and Responsibilities
- Target strategic, enterprise accounts with personalized outreach
- Prospect with Account Executives to build cohesive strategies together
- Partner with Marketing to vet through inbound leads
- Successfully manage and overcome sales objections.
- Exceed monthly and quarterly targets.
- Setting sales Demos for Enterprise sales executive
- Work and become an expert with a variety of tools, including Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and more…
- Excitement about our awesome company culture
- 1-2 years experience in a BDR/SDR role
- Someone that’s always hungry to learn new things
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to influence others
- Ambitious self-starter who is hungry to learn and not afraid to get their hands dirty
- Desire to work in a high-growth startup atmosphere
- Experience using Salesforce and
- Experience selling B2B and/or SaaS products
- You’ve worked at a high-growth company before
- Industry experience
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped high commissions.
- Stock options
- Comprehensive health insurance package, including medical, dental, and vision.
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Flexible or remote work arrangements
- Working as part of a fast-growing Mission-driven company, with a fun and vibrant culture and great people all around the world where the employee impact is evident and recognized. Working in a flexible and free environment, being able to take on more responsibilities, and learning a lot, whilst bringing together an amazing, industry-changing product!