Content Marketing Writer
Who We Are:
Allseated is a rapidly growing venture-backed company with best-in-class products for event planning and layouts. We are changing the game in our industry by leveraging 3D and Virtual Reality technologies to provide vivid visualization of event and venue settings. We have thousands of customers, representing both small businesses up to enterprise, and there is significant market opportunity ahead!
Join us as a Content Marketing Writer in our San Francisco office to increase brand and product awareness while assisting clients in understanding how Allseated benefits their event planning processes. As part of an internal marketing team, your primary focus will be creating insightful and persuasive content. You will work on our team to research and develop ideas while also write engaging messaging that is related to our products and services.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create and produce high-quality content that is consistent with the brand and corporate style standards, driving traffic, engagement, leads, and delivering sales and increases customer retention.
- Support development and evolvement of written components that will have a high impact on social media and PR strategies.
- Understand product features, benefits, and client needs and can clearly articulate these in a clear and concise manner.
- Provide input and content when necessary for corporate website, blog, social media communities, and campaigns.
- Ensure the writing is engaging, easy to understand, and highly informative to our audiences.
- Collaborate across teams to ensure all content developed is impactful, creative, relevant (and in several cases, educational) in a way that engages our target audience and becomes a component of our conversation with customers.
Background & Experience
- (Preferred) 1-2 years of writing experience in content, journalism, or a related field.
- Bachelor’s degree (Journalism, English, Creative Writing, Advertising or a related field), or related certifications.
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it.
- Great storytelling ability and an eye for detail.
- Ability to adjust your tone based on your audience.
- Self-starter with the ability to plan and manage a writing project from start to finish.
- A “Can do” attitude and highly motivated team player.
- Straightforward communication skills and a proactive attitude towards giving and receiving edits and feedback.
What you’ll get:
- Competitive base salary, stock options: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages with great coverage.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- Support from everyone: Everyone in the company – interns through CEO is here to help you win that next customer!!