Associate Product Marketing Manager
AllSeated is a rapidly growing venture-backed company with best-in-class products for event planning and layouts. We are changing the game in our industry sector by leveraging 3D and Virtual Reality technology to provide vivid visualizations of these setups and their venue settings. To date we have thousands of users representing both small and enterprise corporations, and there’s significant market opportunity ahead!
To help fuel our next phase of growth, we are looking for a tech-savvy Product Marketer to optimize our Conversion Rates across the user’s life-cycle. If you are self-motivated, thrive in fast-paced unstructured environments, and would like to be part of a team that is building a great company, let’s talk!
What you’ll be doing:
- Leverage web analytics tools to understand every aspect of the user life-cycle from Trial to onboarding to adoption to purchase and renewal (WalkMe, AutoPilot, Google Analytics, Woopra, etc.).
- Use Marketing Automation applications in order to construct intelligent user engagement experiences that optimize Conversion Rates from one life-cycle stage to the next (WalkMe, AutoPilot).
- Develop content and marketing assets to be used in campaign executions.
- Work cross-functionally to execute marketing campaigns and projects.
- Provide feedback to Product, Professional Services and other teams for process and product improvements.
- Provide weekly reporting on key performance metrics, tests and new product and marketing implementations.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- An attitude where no challenge is too great.
- Fast learner of technology.
- Attentiveness to details and advanced listening skills.
- Ability to work effectively across functions and geographies, and to get stuff done.
- Minimum of one year of experience working with Marketing Automation applications (e.g. WalkMe, AutoPilot, etc.).
- Strong written and verbal communication ability, along with experience in content creation.
- Strong analytical ability and experience working with the industry’s latest analytics solutions (Woopra, Google Analytics, etc.).
- BS or BA required.
What You’ll Get
- Competitive salary, stock options.
- Intimate work environment where you are part of the team.
- Horizontal organization where performance matters way more than title.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages with great coverage.
Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.