Location: Atlanta, Georgia
AllSeated is a rapidly growing venture-backed company with best-in-class products for event planning and layouts. We are changing the game in our industry sector by leveraging 3D and Virtual Reality technology to provide vivid visualization of setups and venue settings. We have thousands of customers representing both small businesses up to enterprise, and there’s significant market opportunity ahead!
We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing Account Executive with experience selling technology and services over the phone, by email, and via web-based presentations. Your responsibilities will include connecting and following up with leads from the events and hospitality industry. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an awesome team that cares very strongly about the company, brand, and users!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Master the Allseated product and have a good understanding of the industry. And fully understand our internal ecosystem and be able to collaborate cross-functionally to provide a best-in-class sales process.
- Deliver on revenue targets.
- Understand customer goals, plans, challenges, timeline, budget, authority.
- Demonstrate product capabilities and value to prospective clients.
- Present products to prospective clients by running product demos remotely.
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data.
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs.
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication.
- College degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment.
- Strong understanding of SaaS technology and ability to solve prospect challenges.
- Proven ability to close a deal end to end.
- Sales technologies proficiencies including Salesforce.
- Events industry background is a plus but not a must.
- Hunter and self-starter mentality
- High energy and motivation
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Can collaborate and influence in a “win as a team” environment.
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped high commissions.
- Stock options
- Comprehensive health insurance package, including medical, dental, and vision!
- 401k plan with company contribution.
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Flexible or remote work arrangements
- Working as part of a Mission-driven company, with a fun and vibrant culture and great people all around the world where the employee impact is evident and recognized. Working in flexibility and free environment, being able to take on more responsibilities, and learning a lot, whilst bringing together an amazing, industry-changing product!