HR Recruiting Job
Who we are?
AllSeated is a rapidly growing venture backed company with best-in-class product for event planning and VR visualization. We have thousands of customers who love the product, including blue-chip ones, and significant market opportunity ahead. We are looking for an experienced Enterprise Sales Hunter who will close deals with big hotel chains, convention centers, venue chains and more, all across North America. If you have a software sales background, are highly self-motivated and have a proven track record of revenue generation with big companies, let’s talk!
What you’ll be doing:
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
- Screening resumes
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates
- Administering appropriate company assessments
- Performing reference and background checks
- Making recommendations to company hiring managers
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers
- Following up on the interview process status
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
- Communicating employer information and benefits during screening process
- Staying current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices
- Serving as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations
- Completing timely reports on employment activity
- Conducting exit interviews on terminating employees
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks
- Manages intern program by conducting orientations; scheduling rotations and assignments; monitoring intern job contributions; coaching interns; advising managers on training and coaching
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training
What you’ll bring to the team:
- An attitude where no challenge is too great
- Strong communication skills
- Interviewing Skills
- Employment Law
- Results Driven
- Project Management
- Attentiveness to details and advanced listening skills
- Continuous learner, technical curiosity, and an interest in Events space and Virtual Reality
- Ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally, and work well within a distributed, multi-cultural team environment
- Totally flexible on location (including Mars when we colonize it), but comfortable with travel in US
What You’ll Get
- Competitive salary, high uncapped commissions, stock options: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages with great coverage.
- Flexibility: All you need is to make your numbers and have fun doing it!
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- Support from everyone: Everyone in the company – interns through CEO is here to help you win that next big customer!!