AllSeated FAQ: Event Pro Profile Page
Creating your Event Pro profile page today in AllSeated will start giving you a presence within the Network, allowing other Pros to learn more about you, and vice versa!
Building relationships with other Pros is the key to driving more business in your direction!
What should you include in your profile page? Your Business Description should include:
- A brief background of your business and how you got started – Everyone loves to hear a story! And, stories tend to stay in a person’s mind much longer than simply providing data.
- A detailed description of the services you offer
- Your Profile needs to stand apart from other professionals – Remember that!
BONUS TIP: Did you know that if you put a personal picture of yourself in your profile page, you increase your chance of being hired by 40 percent?!
A profile picture gives a friendly face to your business, and, adding a company logo to your picture will give you even more branding.
Topics to consider covering when describing your business:
- Your business background (People like to hear about your history! What are your skills and expertise?)
- How long you have been in business
- Discuss your passion for your business and the event industry
- Where you operate, what areas you serve
- The different services you offer
- Why someone would want to hire you for their event
- Why your services are worth your pricing structure
Remember to answer the question,
What makes your business unique and different from the rest?
A strong message can be effective or describing what your business is all about will also allow people to get to know you!
While pictures are worth a thousand words, video is worth a billion more!
There is nothing like showcasing your work and sharing your photos but today’s millennials want more!
Non-professional video is huge right now – don’t be afraid to video your before and after work – the more you show how real you are, the more your clients can connect and relate to you!
Do something funny they will remember!
Watch this quick clip!
For more information, please visit our Pros Page tutorials and go directly to your AllSeated account to set up your Pros Page today! Just click “ACCOUNT” and then click “PROFILE”. It’s that simple!