Quality Assurance Engineer (QA) – Location: Netanya, Israel
Allseated is the world’s most innovative event technology platform powering hundreds of thousands of events a year. Through a cutting-edge 3D visualization platform.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions, as well as conducting tests before product launches.
• Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
• Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
• Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
• Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
• Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
• Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
• Monitor debugging process results
• English Speaker (required)
• 1– 3 years’ experience (required)
• Independent and self-driven
• Experience with desktop (required)
• Experience navigating complicated software’s
• Experience working in an agile/scrum development process (advantage)
• Familiar with JIRA (advantage)